Shipping & Returns Policy
Any product purchased from spawarsart.com that you are unsatisfied with and is in new condition may be refunded for the full purchase price (to the original purchaser) or exchanged within 30 days. Customer is responsible for all shipping charges. We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
What we need from you to process a refund or exchange:
- Send proof of purchase and reason for return to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your return is accepted, we will send you instructions on how and where to send your package.
- Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- Exchange or return of products which have been discontinued at spawarsart.com will be eligible for store credit only.
- Spa Wars Art reserves the right to refuse to process a return, based on the condition of the returning product.
- Proof of purchase can take many shapes and forms: order number, receipt, gift receipt, or shipping invoice.
- Items purchased as a gift and returned will be either exchanged, or refunded to the original purchaser, not the gift recipient.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like custom products (such as special orders or personalized items). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.